Tuesday 10 November 2009

That sexy red head called...Ed.

Creative Commons License
That Sexy Red Head Called...Ed by Alison E Martin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.

That Sexy Red Head Called...Ed.

A lanky, red head, with a turned up nose,

freckles and dark, dark blue eyes notices me and moved so that I could sit down.

His fatter friend, who was frecklier and funnier, moves for an older woman going
to the loo.
They joke about the door not closing, and then the punch line is…

…‘Yeah, sorry about that, we don’t know how to behave, we’re teenagers.’
And the red head does chin-ups and bangs his head.
They all laugh and say. That’s typical Ed.

And I wish I was as young as them, I wish he was my cool boyfriend that
sexy red head called...Ed.

Copyright © Alison E Martin 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment