Sunday 24 March 2024

The C – Sectioners


I did not come in the same way as you.

It was quite a thing, but what could I do?

 

They cut a hole in my perfect home and latex fingers snatched me out.

Taken. The original kidnap.

 

I must have thought ‘Oh my God!’ What a shock.

I wasn’t ready, I hadn’t prepared.

 

I would like to have gone that impossible route.

The red tunnel, tight and slippy.

 

But her body said no to squeezing me out.

Squeezing the life out, to get my life out. 

 

I believe a took ‘the path of least resistance‘.

It was that or go back.

 

My cosy dark soupy room.

The light came sudden and all at once.

 

I wasn’t prepared for no struggle at all.

So now all I seek is struggle.

 

I didn’t come in the same way as you.

But now I know, I know what to do.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment